Are you one of those lazy sweet-tooths who are always craving for something sweet, but too lazy to bake yourself a full-fledged dessert? Well, we have the best recipe to your rescue, perfect for your midnight cravings too! You don't have to dirty any dishes, need no fancy equipment or ingredients; just a mug, a fork and 3 ingredients! Thank us later.
Really did forget to take its picture before digging in!
Ingredients [1-2 serving]:
3 The Melting Cocoa's Triple Chocolate Brookie/ 6 Oreo biscuits (or any chocolate biscuits)
4-5 tbsp room temperature milk
Few pieces of cooking chocolate (not compound)
1. Bash up the biscuits into very fine powder. Transfer it into a microwave-safe mug.
2. Add milk to it tbsp by tbsp, only enough till it reaches the ribbon consistency.
3. Put pieces of chocolate into the batter. Do not push it to the very bottom, just enough so it's covered with the batter.
4. Microwave it on high-power for 45 secs to 1 min. (Check if it's done after 45 secs, and if not, keep microwaving in intervals of 10 secs until done.)
- Oreos work just fine, but you know what works the best? The Melting Cocoa's Triple Chocolate Brookies! ;)
- Make sure to crush your biscuits into a fine powder, or your cake would be chunky.
- Always use real cooking chocolate (contains cocoa butter), and not compound chocolate (it's never going to give you any lava).
- Dairy milk works great too, just use a lot of it. Remember more is less. :p
- Do not overcook the cake, or it won't be gooey.
- And if you do not have a microwave, you can even bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 mins.
- This little treat is great in itself, but a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top takes it to next level.
- Or a generous dusting of cocoa powder or icing sugar is good too.
Go now, don't be sitting and drooling over the amazing treats you see all over the internet, and make yourself one. It's literally going to take 2 mins of your time (and not even a minute to finish it off :p).