RED VELVET COOKIE SHOTS!
Jazz up your red velvet cookies, with this simplest recipe - shots perfect for your weekend party! ;)
Ingredients [2 servings]:
2 The Melting Cocoa's Red Velvet cookies (Order now)
1/4 cup milk
1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream (optional)
1. In a blender jar, add in cookies and milk.
2. Slather some Nutella on the inner sides of your shot glasses, and also on the rim.
3. Dip the rim onto coloured sprinkles to make them look pretty.
4. Pour the shake into the shot glasses and cheers!
- We've skipped the ice-cream since we wanted to go for a thinner consistency, and not a thick shake.
- You can top it up with a swirl of whipped cream.
Okayy, won't write much, just go and have fun with your Red Velvet Cookie Shots!